Las Vegas is known to be one of the best places for conventions and meetings. We know how to make each event unique, memorable. Like our guest on today’s podcast; Ryan Hamilton, the owner of Celebrity Cars Las Vegas. A classic and exotic car showroom that doubles as a meeting or event center!!
But first, The Vegas Tourist Updates!
- Snacks provided by Chef Flemmings in Henderson
- Death Valley vandals. Why can’t people respect the National Parks??
- Death Valley tours
- Cracker Barrel Resturant opens in Las Vegas
- USA Basketball in Las Vegas.
- 2016 Olympic Basketball team chosen
- USA beats Argentina 111 to 74
- T-Mobile Arena is awesome except for the $12 beer
- T-Mobile Parking Garage
- The Russian Bar Trio ain’t Absinthe!
- Space Jam
- World Series of Poker gets down to the November Nine
- MGM vs Caesars to see who can offend the customer more
- T-Mobile New Parking Garage
- The Lion Habitat Ranch
If you want to skip all that and get straight to the interview; 26:30
Ryan’s 3 Vegas Tourist Must Do’s
- Walk the Strip
- See Downtown
- Get out of town. See what’s outside Las Vegas
Vegas Hidden Gem
- Smaller restaurants
- Other car showrooms
Favorite Vegas Show
Favorite Vegas Movie