In this podcast, Mark & Debbie talk about playing tourist plus other tourist tidbits. Our interview is with Las Vegas Territory Member Don Contursi, the founder of Lip Smacking Foodie Tours.
We got to play tourist! Stayed at the legendary Tropicana Hotel in the tower suites! Dinner at the Beach Cafe. Walked to see the Bellagio Conservatory then I surprised Debbie with a trip to the top of the Eiffel Tower. (Her first time ever there)
We ended the night watching all the pretty people find out if the women are really hot enough and the men have the right amount of cash to get into Hakkasan Las Vegas nightclub at MGM Grand. Trust me, watching the zoo and cattle call pit is a fun late night experience!
- Ozzie the Giraffe gets a new home
- Stevie Nicks to open Park Theater
- Absinthe to stay at the Caesars Roman Plaza
- Million Dollar Quartet Show is to close Dec 4, 2016
- Wayne Newton speaks out about the NFL Players “taking a knee”
- The PBR Bull Riders are the real deal
- Legos Americana display
- Chocolate Crepes at Jean-Phillippe Patisserie
Don Contursi – Lip Smacking Foodie Tour
Their mission is to introduce a Vegas Tourist as well as locals alike to the best signature dishes, unique preparations and exciting tastes in Las Vegas. Their knowledgeable, enthusiastic guides will lead the way on a culinary walking tour to discover the most buzzed-about signature dishes that will indeed leave guests smacking their lips and leaving rave reviews on the travel sites!
Not only do you go to great restaurants that are popular and have the Buzz, but you get right in, will be seated and have the owner/chef come out to talk just to your small group! That is truly a Vegas VIP experience!
They offer several tours:
1) Afternoon Culinary Adventures
2) Savors Of The Strip
3) Downtown Lip Smacking Tour
4) Savory Bites & Neon Lights
5) Lip Smacking Boozy Brunch
6) Private & Custom Tours
Don Contursi’s Vegas Tourist Tips
3 Things Every Vegas Tourist Should Do or See
- See Fremont Experience
- Check out Fremont East
- Night Flight over the Strip with Maverick Helicopters
Hidden Gem: Red Rock / The new restaurants
Favorite Vegas Show(s): Absinthe / KA / “V” The Variety Show
Favorite Vegas Movie: Casino/ Mob Movies
Want More Information About Lipsmacking Foodie Tours?
** This week’s Guest Interview is Courtesy of **