Welcome back to The Vegas Tourist Podcast episode 241. Mark and Debbie catch up on a few Vegas Tourist things, then get into their review of the new Marvel Avenger Stations Attraction at Treasure Island.
Mark’s guest this week is Las Vegas Territory member Sheryl Capil, Marketing Manager for the Stan Lee inspired interactive adventure known as Marvel Avenger Station.
Vegas Tourist Tidbits include;
- It’s getting cold in Vegas
- Walking Historic Railroad Tunnels with Debbie and the kids (our dogs)
- Jess Lockwood New PBR 2017 World Champion!
- Rail Explorers coming to Boulder City!
- Rock N Roll Las Vegas Marathon
- Caesars new parking fees for everyone
- NASCAR CHAMPS week
- Our new Vegas Deals Page
- NHL Team Rocks
- New NFR Dates December 7 to 16
- Death Valley Updates
- Marvel Station adventure is really Interactive and awesome for all ages!!
Marvel Avenger S.T.A.T.I.O.N
To delve into the history, science, engineering, genetics, technology and profiles of Captain America, Hulk, Thor and Iron Man. Your goal: To interactively assemble case files on each of the characters and move on to become qualified members of the AVENGERS S.T.A.T.I.O.N. If you think you have what it takes. If you think you can be something more…
ENLIST NOW and start your mission!
- Stan Lee, the creator of the popular Marvel Superheros is 94!!
Sheryl Capil’s Vegas Tourist Tips
3 Things Every Vegas Tourist Should Do or See
- Check out the Suburbs. Vegas is about more than the Strip!
- Go Shopping!!
- Dine in a nice Vegas restaurant
Vegas Hidden Gem: Neon Boneyard
Favorite Vegas Show(s): Ka’
Favorite Vegas Movie: Oceans Eleven (2001)
Want More Information on Sheryl Capil and Station Attraction?
Website: Marvel’s Station Attraction
** This week’s Guest Interview is Courtesy of **
Sponsored & Related Content