It’s a New Year and time to break out the new ideas. Including the podcast!! Today I am joined again by my wife and business partner, Mis Debbie! Talking about a range of topics focusing on Las Vegas and the New Year. Some new ideas for the show as well as my usual commentary and personal opinions about Las Vegas tourism.
- It’s been almost a year since the last time we sat behind the microphones. What caused the long silence and the new source of inspiration.
- Future episodes at the Boulder City Company Store
- Debbie’s favorite place for lunch: Boulder Pitstop
- Our upcoming adventure to the Winter 4X4 Jamboree
- Mark’s view on the sale of Circus Circus to Phil Ruffin
- Clarifying Mark’s opinion on the Hard Rock, soon to be Virgin Hotel, future
Affiliate Disclosure The Vegas Tourist is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and other affiliate websites