As many of you may know, I am not a big fan of selfie sticks and I hate how some people can be very rude and pushy with them. However, they have become a part of my job and a part of my creation process for The Vegas Tourist. So I had to break down last year and buy a few of them. I say a few of them because most are pretty cheap and dont do what I needed them to do. That is until now.
So if you are like me and you need a selfie stick that is dependable, portable and can do many things, you may like my review of the BlitzWolf Selfie Stick Tripod with Bluetooth Remote. If I have to carry a selfie stick, this is the one I will now grab 99% of the time.
Why I like This Selfie Stick
- It’s portable, easy to fold up and fits in almost any compartment or bag. Fits nicely in the pockets of my hiking shorts, the tray in my truck and my backpack
- The head can turn 360 degrees. It can hold the camera in the landscape as well as portrait positions
- It has the 1/4″ universal screw to fit your GoPro as well as your point and shoot camera. I would not try my DSLR camera, but that already has its own tripod.
- This selfie stick converts easily into a tripod.
- Has a removable USB charged Bluetooth remote.
- Small folded size of 7.8′. Fully extended it is 26.7”
When I need to get out on a trail or want to go walking the Strip, this little selfie stick doesn’t disappoint. It doesn’t look like I am trying to poke out the eyes of the tourists next to me. It folds up small, it moves around and lets me get the shots I want and it hides quickly into my pocket or case. The attachments are quick and easy if I need to make a switch out. I can turn the selfie stick into a tripod quickly, detach the Bluetooth remote and get those “candid” shots of me in the distance or for when holding and waiting for the moment is too risky. I tend to shake if I am trying to hold the camera still for too long!
In reality, there’s not much to a selfie stick. it either works for you or it doesn’t. This one just has a few more bells and whistles that make it almost indispensable for Vloggers or travelers. I have had the selfie stick for a little over a month and it has held up very well. Seems to be well built. The Bluetooth is nice. The way it collapses into a small package makes it easy to travel with. What more could you ask for?? 5 stars!