This week’s Podcast is talking with Las Vegas Territory member, Julie Westley, Executive Casino host for the Aquarius Casino and Resort in that wonderful little river town just 90 minutes outside of Las Vegas, Laughlin. NV.
Vegas Tourist TidBits
- NASCAR Champions Week in Las Vegas
- NASCAR Vegas Weekend 2017
- Las Vegas NHL Hockey Team is Named The Vegas Golden Knights
- Ceasers to start charging for parking
- Ice skating on the Strip
- Chinese New Year Starts on January 28
- CES is January 5-8, 2017
Interview: Julie Westley Executive Casino Host
Where: Aquarius Casino & Resort
Laughlin Nevada was founded in 1964 by Don Laughlin, a Minnesota native.
He was looking to establish a family friendly place along the Colorado River.
Today, Laughlin has one main street lined with 10 casinos plus entertainment and shopping opportunities!
Julie’s family came there looking for the cheap meals offered at Don Laughlin’s Riverside Casino, plus have some fun on the river.
- American Airlines starts daily service from Phoenix to Laughlin on February 16, 2017
- Kiss plays the Laughlin Event Center on April 22, 2017 (Tickets)
- Laughlin area offers many outdoor activities and sightseeing opportunities
- Close to the last leg of Historic Route 66 in Arizona
- Historic Oatman, Arizona is a short drive away
- Lake Havasu/London Bridge is a short boat trip away
- Laughlin River Run April 26 – 29, 2017 Website
The Aquarius Casino and Resort started out as the Flamingo Hilton.
They recently had a total renovation and are known as the Aquarius Casino and Resort
- 1900 rooms
- 96 1 & 2 Bedroom Suites
- All rooms have a river or mountain view
- 57,000 sq ft of casino space
- 30,000 feet of ballroom space
- Aquarius Website
Want More Information About the Aquarius Laughlin Resort?
** This week’s Guest Interview is Courtesy of **