We Are Back!! Mark and Debbie Anthony tackle some Vegas Tourist Tidbits then it’s on to the Las Vegas Territory interview with magician and comedian Adam London. Adam has been killing it down at the D Resort and Casino for almost 5 years now (that’s like 50 years in normal time!) His family-friendly afternoon show is perfect for adults and children looking for a fun way to enjoy your time downtown on the Fremont Street Experience.
- Yes, that spectacular entertainment boxing thing happened. Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor.
- The Big Blue Silo was Sold
- Elvis Suite still open
- Top 5 Vegas Movies
- Our review of Adam London’s show
- Golden Gate expansion not cool. No Bay City Diner/DuPar’s
- PBR World Finals
- NFR Dates
- Mac King Show
- The Amazing Jonothan
Adam London – Comedian/Magician
Adam’s show is called “Laughternoon” because it’s funny and it’s in the afternoon. Simple as that!
He comes to Las Vegas from his hometown of Ogden, Utah. He cut his teeth working as the gopher, grunt and fall guy for another popular Las Vegas afternoon comedian, Mac King.
His trademark yellow ducky is a staple in most of his routines. Adam works well with the audience, so each show is a little different. Besides performing, Adam also teaches the fine art of comedy at the local college. Helping students understand that “Talent is inbred know-how is acquired”
We talk about his influences, inspirations and what it’s like to play at the legendary Magic Castle.
- Check out Mark’s interview with Adam London on YouTube
- The Book Adam uses to teach from – Comedy Writing Secrets: The Best-Selling Guide to Writing Funny and Getting Paid for It
- Adam’s personal website is QuackMagic
Adam London’s Vegas Tourist Tips
3 Things Every Vegas Tourist Should Do or See
- Bellagio Conservatory and Fountains
- See Mike Hammer/Mac King
- Visit Red Rock COnservation and Valley of Fire
Vegas Gem: The new show at Paris Cirus 1903
Favorite Vegas Show(s): Lance Burton/ LeReve
Favorite Vegas Movie: Mars Attack
Want More Information on Adam London?
** This week’s Guest Interview is Courtesy of **