Welcome back to The Vegas Tourist Podcast. This week, Mark and Debbie talk about watching the PBR’s Last Cowboy Standing, the Vegas Golden Knights and their review of Wayne Newton’s newest show at the intimate Windows Showroom at Balleys.
- New posting of The Vegas Tourist Travels, On The Road – Older stuff on places we have been to just never posted yet…
- We attended the PBR Last Cowboy Standing as guests, not media. A new experience after 10 years as media.
- The Vegas Golden Knights giving the San Jose Sharks a run for the Stanley Cup
- Vegas Golden Knights sold out 2018/2019 Season tickets
- Oldest Gondola on display at Venetian
- Wayne Newton “Up Close and Personal” at Balleys Windows Showroom
He takes questions from the audience, sings a little, plays a little and talks a lot. He has great stories from his career and all the wonderful Vegas performers he has met and things that have happened to him along the way. If you love Wayne Newton, if you love hearing stories of “Old Las Vegas” you want to be up close and personal with a living legend of Las Vegas and the music industry, this is the show for you!
Affiliate Disclosure The Vegas Tourist is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and other affiliate websites