You are So Close to one of the mechanical wonders of the modern world, you owe it to yourself to go see it!! Las Vegas would not be the tourist town that it is had we not built the Hoover Dam during the Great Depression. It is one of, if not the most iconic and historic structures in North America and you are so close to it!
During its construction, 1000’s of men and their families, desperate for work, headed west hoping to get a job on the Dam Project. In fact, Boulder City, the government town built to house the workers, was larger and more popular than Las Vegas for many years after its construction. Learn why the came and see what they accomplished.
Skip the big bus tours and travel to this man-made marvel in style and comfort in a luxury tour vehicle as your professional guide will share many points of interest along the way. Passing through the town that built the dam, historic Boulder City, past the shores of beautiful Lake Mead and onto Hoover Dam .
The Ultimate Hoover Dam Tour includes:
- Hotel pick-up by a custom luxury tour vehicle with a maximum capacity of 12 guests!
- Trained guides – Listen to your expert guide, fully knowledgeable and passionate on all aspects of Hoover Dam and it’s history. They are often referred to as The Dam Encyclopedias!
- Government’s Power Plant Tour – Travel 524′ into the walls of Black Canyon to view the Nevada Powerwing, generators and a 30-foot-diameter pipe inside one of the four diversion tunnels
- Government’s Visitor Center and Exhibit Tour – See the history of Hoover Dam, view the numerous exhibits which explain how the dam was built, how it operates and who benefits from the water and electricity
- Plenty of time on your own to walk out on top of the dam and get some amazing photos
- Scenic Lake Mead Overlook – Snap some beautiful scenic photographs of Lake Mead
Skip the Big Bus and Go Small Group Tours. Click to
Save 10% by Using Promo Code: TVT