In this Podcast, Mark gets to interview his favorite Jazz player, Candy Dulfer. While Sazzy contemplates a run for the oval office. We talk about Lonnie’s funeral, the Las Vegas Gran Prix and som much more.
- We talk about planning Fan Appreciation Weekend
- Are we Cirq’ed out? Criss Angel (MindFreak ) gets his own Cirque du Soleil show on the Las Vegas Strip at the Luxor
- Dr Lonnie Hammargren plans to hold a funeral to hear what others would say about him if he really did die
- Explaining Tiger Jam, Vegas Throat, and Bon Jovi
- Terrible Herbs buys the Stateline town of Primm
- We are about to do a foursome to go see Spamalot at the Wynn
The Interview – Candy Dulfer calls from Holland to talk with Mark Anthony
Candy Dulfer is a Dutch smooth jazz, funk alto saxophonist and occasional singer who began playing at the age of six. She founded her band, Funky Stuff, when she was fourteen years old. Her debut album Saxuality received a Grammy Award nomination.
Photo: Tom Donoghue