In this podcast, I get my answers about being an actor in Las Vegas from Chris Rogers, the Actor!
Las Vegas is a popular backdrop for movies, television shows and commercials. For a long time, you could make a decent income just being an actor in Las Vegas with all the productions being shot here. Not so much anymore. Toda., it’s more of a secondary income unless you know what you’re doing. That’s one of the reasons I wanted to talk to Chris. Chris has an interesting career path that brought him to Las Vegas and we cover that path and what it takes being a Las Vegas actor and staying sane, busy and in the business.
Where to send out of town friends?
- Voodoo Lounge at Rio Resort
- Bellagio Fountains
- Mona Migabi Resturant, Paris Las Vegas
- Bonanza Gift Shop “Worlds Largest Gift Shop”
Favorite Las Vegas Show
- La Reve – The Wynn
Places to Visit
- The Bellagio Conservatory
- Cleopatra’s Barge – Caesars Palace
- Drive the Strip
- “Welcome to Vegas” sign
Three “Must Do” Vegas Tourist Things
- VooDoo Lounge
- Walk Through Caesars
- “Welcome to Las Vegas” Sign
Hidden Vegas Gem
- Now closed Fontana Room – Bellagio
Favorite “Vegas” Movie
Find Chris Rogers