Welcome to the new year!! In our first Podcast of 2018, Mark and Debbie head out to Boulder City for the ribbon cutting for the newest attraction, Rail Explorers. Custom designed peddle bikes you ride on the tracks. In this case, its the historic Southern Nevada Railroad Museum in Boulder City you leave from. Peddle 4 miles over some beautiful landscapes to the Railroad Pass Hotel and Casino. There you get off, get a little rest then wait for the train to come and take you back to the museum.
This was a great way to spend the morning and is a fun trip for tourists as well as locals. Easy to do, fun to experience and you get to see some great scenery along the route!
- Watch the YouTube Video of our ride
- Rail Explorers Expand to Boulder City
- Nevada Southern Railway and Railroad Museum
- Boulder City A& W Resturant
- Things to Do in Boulder City