Welcome back to The Vegas Tourist Podcast. This episode, Mark, and Debbie Anthony catch up on some of the Vegas Tourist Tidbits. Get a little opinionated about some of the topics and then get into a great show review!
At the Westgate Resort (The old International/Hilton) in the very same theater where Elvis performed, two Las Vegas icons reunite for a night of memories, friendship, and music. SOUNDTRACK: Your Songs. Our Stories. The Show. Clint Holmes & Earl Turner.
Both of these musicians cut their teeth in the Vegas lounges and both have opened for and were mentored by some of the greatest names in music to ever appear on a Las Vegas Strip marquee. Individually and together, they have written hit songs, traveled the world, played on Broadway and have won awards for their music. Best of all, they are friends and it shows in their energy and their love for each other.
Tourist Tidbits & Show Links
- We took our two oldest grandkids for a weekend up in Kanab Utah for the Kanab Balloon Festival and to show them what snow is like.
- The Fontainebleau’s new owner gets a hotel franchise, a new name, and a possible opening date.
- The #metoo people get played but claim a Vegas victim, forcing Steve Wynn to resign just as his design team begins to create the new Vegas Strip North.
- New details emerge for Sphere Las Vegas project near Strip
- Vegas greets the new NASCAR weekend with the hauler parade
- Mark experiences the new Grand Canyon West Zip Line
- Just a teaser for Matt Goss, go see Matt Goss
SOUNDTRACK: Your Songs. Our Stories. The Show.
The Show Review begins at 18:00
- Tickets and Show Details for Soundtracks (Westgate International Theater at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino)
- Amazon – Running Scared: The Life and Treacherous Times of Las Vegas Casino King Steve Wynn
- Book your next Vegas vacation at The Wynn Las Vegas
- Book your next Vegas vacation at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino