Today’s podcast is about the Firelight Barn Dinner Thater in Henderson, Nevada.
But first, Mark and Debbie get a few other things off the note pile
- Bing watching Breaking Bad
- Las Vegas is on track to pass last year’s 42 million tourists
- California woman’s $5 bet wins $1.6M jackpot at McCarran (link)
- Steve Wynn’s Paradise Park update
- Las Vegas Vistors and Convention Authority(LVCVA) gives CEO bonus. $700K in pay
- Death Valley Update (See Tours)
- PBR World Finals Update (PBR Tickets)
The little town of Henderson, Nevada, a suburb of Las Vegas on your way to Boulder City and Hoover Dam. Is going through a resurgence as they spruce up the downtown business district. Attracting new and unique small businesses. One of those small businesses is The Firelight Barn Dinner Theater. Its owner is Las Vegas Territory member Toni Jackson.
She and her 4 musically talented kids opened the place in 2016 after spending the last 16 years on the road as The Jackson Family Band and Cloggers!
The family-friendly venue offers up a wild west show with the option of a BarbQue Dinner and drinks beside the fun entertainment
Toni Jackson’s Vegas Tourist Tips
3 Things Every Vegas Tourist Should Do or See
- See Hoover Dam
- See the Grand Canyon
- Visit Downton Henderson
Vegas Hidden Gem: Pitstop in Boulder City
Favorite Vegas Show(s): Human Nature
Favorite Vegas Movie: Oceans 13
Want More Information on The Firelight Barn Dinner Theater?
Phone: 702 518 7464
** This week’s Guest Interview is Courtesy of **