Did you know you are “This Close” to one of the most historic mechanical wonders of the modern world? That would be the Hoover Dam. Built in the middle of nowhere during the Great Depression. Many said it could not be built, it wouldn’t work. Too Big, Too complex. But we did it and now you can go see it! Travel to this man-made marvel in style and comfort as your professional guide will share many points of interest along the way. Passing through the town that built the dam, historic Boulder City, past the shores of beautiful Lake Mead and onto Hoover Dam.
This tour is a midmorning tour. Bringing you back to Las Vegas in time for shopping and lunch!
The Half Day Hoover Dam Tour includes:
- Hotel pick-up with an air-conditioned custom tour vehicle.
- Maximum 12 people on your tour!
- Trained guides – Listen to your expert guide, fully trained and knowledgeable on all aspects of Hoover Dam and it’s history. They are often referred to as Dam Encyclopedias!
- Walk across the Mike O’Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge (Hoover Dam Bridge), another work of wonder. Get some great shots of the Dam below!
- Walk with your guide across the Dam as they point out the hidden secrets and magnificent feats of architecture and construction wonders often missed by the casual visitor.
- Government’s Visitor Center and Exhibit Tour – See the history of Hoover Dam, view the numerous exhibits which explain how the dam was built, how it operates and who benefits from the water and electricity
- Scenic Lake Mead Overlook – Snap some beautiful scenic photographs of Lake Mead
- Vegas Trivia – Get all your Vegas questions answered by our trained and knowledgeable Tour Professionals on the ride back
Save 10% with Promo Code “TVT”
- Or Call 1.855.458.7511