Here is an updated (September 8) List of County, State, and National Parks within a one day drive of Las Vegas.
- This list is ever-changing. Please follow the appropriate links for more up to date information.
- Limited facilities, parking, and amenities at Most Parks!
- Bring what you need, pack out what you pack in!
Follow @thevegastourist on social media for updates
- Ash Meadows Nat Wildlife Refuge – Open
- Bryce Canyon National Park – OPEN
- Canyonlands National Park- OPEN
- Clark County Parks – OPEN
- Clark County Wetlands Park – Open
- Death Valley National Park – Open
Beware of excessive heat advisories
- Grand Canyon National Park – South Rim – Open
- Grand Canyon National Park – North Rim – Open
- Lake Mead Recreational Area – Open
- Hoover Dam – Closed
- Red Rock Canyon – Open
- Spring Mountain Ranch State Park – Open
- Zion National Park – Open
Check each attraction’s website (links) for updated information including any restrictions, hours, and ticketing information
- All info was correct when posted
- We are not responsible for errors or omissions.
Questions? Comments? Updates??